New Route 78 Schedule, Effective February 3, 2013
Soltrans will be implementing a new Route 78 Schedule on Sunday, February 3, 2013.
New schedules will be available at the Vallejo Transit Center Ticket Office, and at the ticket office located at 1850 Broadway in Vallejo by Friday, January 18th.
- Later service on Saturday evening.
- Removal of unproductive service in order to maintain funding.
- Adjusted connection times to neighboring transit agencies, in response to passenger input and upcoming schedule changes.
- Elimination of service before 6:00 a.m.
- Vallejo Ferry Terminal will no longer be a Route 78 stop; the route will begin and end at the Vallejo Transit Center.
We would like to thank those that participated in each of our public outreach processes, and are pleased to have been able to accommodate so many passenger requests. Although we can not accommodate every request, each one is read and carefully considered.
For more information, call Customer Service at 707-648-4666.
Posted under News