Correction to Route 3 Improvements effective August 18, 2013
Please note that some of the Route 3 timepoints noted in the previous post about the upcoming Service Improvements were incorrect.
Please refer to the schedule below for the correct timepoints which are highlighted in yellow.
Effective August 18, 2013
1. Route 3
- Reduce layover time at the Vallejo Transit Center from 16 to 12 minutes per trip.
- Bus stops added for new service areas.
- Bus stops relocated, due to safety concerns.
- Extension to Cal Maritime Academy.
New and Relocated Bus Stops for the Route 3
- Route extended to Cal Maritime Academy with bus stops added to new service areas:
– Maritime Drive and Country Lane Drive
– Seaport Drive, in front of Mobile Home Park
- Bus stops relocated to provide improved accessibility:
– Sandy Beach Rd. and Seaport Dr. relocated to Seaport and Sandy Beach
– Porter St. and Adams St. relocated mid-block on Porter in front of Patterson Elementary School
– 5th St and Sonoma Blvd relocated to Maritime Academy Drive and Sonoma Blvd.
To read more about how service improvements are made, visit our Planning page on our website: www.soltransride.com/planning.
Posted under News