Rider Alert: Route 82 Supports Discontinued Route 200
Effective Monday, January 2, 2017
SolTrans will provide one trip from the San Francisco Transbay Terminal to the Vallejo Transit Center on NEW Route 82. The route will replace the discontinued 10:30 pm Route 200 trip and serve:
- San Francisco Transbay Terminal, (at the WestCAT stop)
- El Cerrito del Norte BART Station
- SolTrans Curtola Park and Ride
- Vallejo Transit Center
- Sereno Transit Center
Adult cash fare to or from the Transbay terminal is $10.00.
Trips between Vallejo and El Cerrito del Norte BART will be SolTrans regular Express fare. Please click here to view other fare categories.
- Express 10-Ride Ticket holders will need to insert their ticket into the farebox twice
- Express 31-Day Pass holders will swipe their pass and pay an additional $5.00 cash
- Clipper cardholders with a SolTrans Express 31-Day Pass loaded, will tag their Clipper card and pay an additional $5.00 cash
- Clipper eCash customers will pay $10.40. (Once Clipper reprogramming is completed, eCash customers will pay the regular $10 fare and Clipper cardholders with a 31-Day Express Pass loaded to their card will need to use eCash to pay the additional $5.00)
- Ferry passes will currently not be accepted as fare
SolTrans Route 82 effective Monday, January 2, 2017
|PM times in bold|
|SOUTHBOUND to SF Transbay Terminal||NORTHBOUND to Sereno Transit Center|
Sereno Transit Center
|Vallejo Transit Center||
Curtola Park & Ride
El Cerrito Del Norte BART
|SF Transbay Terminal||SF Transbay Terminal||El Cerrito Del Norte BART||Curtola Park & Ride||Vallejo Transit Center||
Sereno Transit Center
About WETA Ferry Service
Beginning January 2, WETA will implement a new schedule that increases the number of weekday ferry departures and permanently discontinues all Route 200 bus service. Weekday ferry schedule additions include four new departures from Vallejo and three new departures from San Francisco. In addition, the existing 8:00 AM weekday Vallejo departure will be discontinued. Learn more here.
SolTrans will provide the last evening trip not covered by the increase of ferry departures.
All scheduled Route 200 bus service (weekday and weekend) will be discontinued.
WETA’s new ferry schedule:
|To San Francisco||To Vallejo|
|Depart Vallejo||Arrive Ferry Bldg||Arrive Pier 41||Depart Ferry Bldg||Depart Pier 41||Arrive Vallejo|
|5:30 AM||6:30 AM||—–||6:35 AM||—–||7:35|
Please visit www.sanfranciscobayferry.com for more information about the new schedule.
Posted under Service Alerts