July 2018 Service Improvements, Routes and Fares
EFFECTIVE SUNDAY, JULY 1, 2018
Routes in affect:
- Summary of changes, the Yellow Line will:
- No longer serve the stop at Napa and Curtola East and Westbound trips.
- Pick up at all current Route 78 stops on Military West in Benicia, including the stops at the high school at 11th Street on East and Westbound trips.
- No longer serve Diablo Valley College directly, but will continue to have stops on Contra Costa Blvd.
- Better transfers with BART and Vallejo Ferry.
- Only serve Pleasant Hill BART weekday A.M. trips
- Walnut Creek BART served on all trips
For more information about the SolanoExpress Planning visit the link.
Route 80 and 85 Minor time updates: The last two trips of the P.M. Weekday Route 80 and 85 were adjusted by 5 minutes to better serve transfers from the 85 to the 80.
Route 85 will now depart from Fairfield Solano Mall at:
- 9:02pm and arrive at VTC at 9:50 (Route 85 will arrive at VTC prior to 9:50pm Rt 80 departure)
- 10:02pm and arrive at VTC at 10:50 (Route 85 will arrive at VTC prior to 10:50pm Rt 80 departure)
Route 80 will now depart VTC at:
- 9:50pm and arrive at El Cerrito del Norte BART at 10:13pm
- 10:50pm and arrive at El Cerrito del Norte BART at 11:13pm
- New Reduced Outside County Express 31-Day Pass: New pass for Seniors 65+, disabled and Medicare qualified
- New Solano County Travel Express Fares: Fares on the SolTrans Route 85 are reduced. See Fare Structure below for all pass types.
- SolanoExpress 31-Day paper passes and paper Day Passes are valid on all SolanoExpress buses and local systems operated by SolTrans and FAST (Fairfield and Suisun Transit) .
- Some trips require additional fare.
- New fares will be in effect on Clipper July 1, 2018.
- Clipper SolanoExpress 31-Day passes will be valid systemwide in the near future, however, in the interim these passes will be valid on the system for which it were purchased. For example: A 31-Day pass Yellow, 80, or 85 Lines (operated by SolTrans) will not be valid on the Blue or Green Express (operated by FAST).
- SolanoExpress Day Passes will not be available on Clipper.
Posted under Service Alerts