SolanoExpress Corridor Study Phase II, New Red Line
REQUEST FOR PUBLIC COMMENT ON PROPOSED RED LINE
PROPOSED SCHEDULE TO BE RELEASED EARLY SPRING 2019
The public is invited to comment on the SolTrans SolanoExpress Corridor Study Phase II: Route 80 and Route 85 merge together to become the Red Line SolTrans staff will hold public workshops in October through December 2018 to receive community input on proposed modifications to SolanoExpress Route 80 and Route 85 bus service. Approved changes are proposed to go into effect June 30, 2019. Public comment is due by December 10, 2018.
Details of the service proposals under consideration are available for review HERE. The public is encouraged to attend the workshops and comment on the proposals:
- October 11th, 2018- 4- 7 PM, Benicia Farmers Market, First Street Benicia
- October 27, 2018 – 9AM-2PM, Vallejo Farmers Market, Georgia Street Vallejo
- November 1, 2018- 9:30AM-1PM, Solano Community College Fairfield Campus Building 1400, Fairfield
- November 2, 2018- 12- 3PM, Solano Town Center Bus Stop 829012 across from Sears, Fairfield
- November 3, 2018 – 9AM-2PM, Vallejo Farmers Market, Georgia Street Vallejo
- Formal Public Hearing: Thursday, December 20th SolTrans Board meeting, Vallejo City Council Chambers, 4:00 p.m.
Unable to attend? Visit SolTransRide.com (click on the Request for Comment banner) to fill out a survey about the proposed alternative service or fill out one of the surveys below:
Posted under Planning